Panorama® Central Station
Finally, a central station that makes the most of your valuable time by delivering the ease-of-use, power, clinical efficiency and advanced features that you expect from Mindray North America, A Mindray Global Company.
- Hardwired, ambulatory and instrument telemetry on a single display gives you freedom to select the appropriate monitoring device based upon patient acuity.
- Advanced Arrhythmia Algorithm is specifically designed to decrease false calls, increasing confidence in alarm notification.
- Bidirectional bedside alarm tracking ensures continuity of alarm settings between bedside monitors and central stations.
- Automatic data presentation based on the parameters monitored reduces the time required for display adjustments.
Powerful and easy to use
- Intuitive layout and logical menus minimize training time and costs, and streamline system operation.
- Flat panel touch screen eliminates the need for a mouse and keyboard at the nurse's station, streamlining system operation and freeing up desk space.
- Continuous storage of all waveforms and numeric information for up to 72 hours, including 1,000 events and 3,000 list trends per patient, creates a continuous clinical record during the patient’s stay.
- Hardwired or wireless bedside monitors, as well as ambulatory telemetry can all be viewed on the same Central Station. Multiple Central Stations can be networked together providing expansion capabilities as needed.
- Web Viewer software application provides remote intranet access to the Panorama Central Monitoring System
- 12-Lead ECG waveform and ST trend data, transmitted using wireless WMTS or via a hardwired network, can be stored for up to 72 hours, minimizing the need for serial EKGs.
- Paging software links the Panorama Central Station to your hospital’s paging system to alert clinical staff of patient alarms and technical events.
- HL7 Gateway interface enables automated ADT download from, and results data upload to, a HIS/CIS eliminating the need for charting and minimizing transcription errors.
- Workstations at remote Nurse’s stations provide selection and independent viewing of any patient assigned to any central station on the Panorama Patient Monitoring Network
Go to website here.